Introduce yourself here!

Hello guys.
Name: precious adeyinka
Skills: html, css, javascript, jquery, a little bit of python, mysql, a small portion of php.

Learning goals: for now i want to focus on the backend side of javascript especially using nodejs and express with mongodb and sql.
I kind of like just want to also get alot of hands on experiences with building frontend web apps from scratch directly or indirectly by contributions, thats why I am here, I also love the idea of learning together.

I am hoping to meet you all in conversations :slight_smile: .
Have a great day.

Hello. My name is Brad and I can really relate to your post. I am 40-something husband and father, but I did not do the aviation gig, focused on logistics so I handled more ground based forms of transportation. I have been coding off and on for several years, but never seem to feel like I work on it enough or with a real goal. I am looking to connect and learn and would love to work on open-source/volunteer type projects so I can learn real-world and see my work outside of my computer screen.

Hi everyone
I’m Abid. I’m a college student
I know a bit of c and c++ and learning python now

.<

Name: Nelson

I’m just learning to program, currently going over the JavaScript curriculum at teamtreehouse.
I will be using YouTube, Linkedin Learning and Lynda as well as any good book. I have taken classes in HTML in the past I have done very basic programming projects but beyond that, no professional experience in programming.

What I can offer:
My eagerness to learn and open mindedness which makes me good with people while an introvert at the same time.

What Am I after:
Learn to code and launch a career in Software Engineering. To meet awesome people who can help me out and guide in the process as a newbie.

New to coding pretty much teaching myself i have the basic of HTML CSS PHP Bootstrap down looking to improve on those skills as well as learn the rest of the coding languages

Name: Davis

Javascript fullstack developer looking to improve quality of my code and build networks with nice people. Hope am in the right place. My key interests are serverless (mostly in Azure), Angular and just plain old Nodejs

What I can offer:
Lot’s of positive energy and a bit of time in case someone just needs to hang out. It’s a jungle out there :wink:

What Am I after:
Build skills in scalable systems and maybe collaborate on an exciting project

Hello!

My name is Sam. I am 18 years old and I’m from Amsterdam (the Netherlands). I’m a beginner in the computer languages, but I quite got the hand of HTML & CSS. I am planning on studying mathematical engineering or software engineering soon. I am very curious and eager to learn here.

Peace!

Hello everyone,

Hope y’all are well.
My name is Channing and I’m 26 (almost 27) y/o, I’m from Switzerland.

I’m in coding since a few months, and I started with the front-end part, but now I’m focused in learn Java, which is the language that I have chosen in order to enter into this fantastic and challenging world.

I’m looking for a coding partner, or a group, to learn together Java language from the basics, and support each other in times of difficulty.

Thank you very much
C.
my website

Name: Ishank
Skills: Java, C, C++, R, Python, Machine Learning, Hadoop, MongoDB, SQL
hi everyone,
Am looking for an open-sourced project to contribute to. Am here to learn new techs and things from others.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ishank-vasania/

Hi My name is Mukesh and I am new to programming, I am little bit confused on programming languages