New to web development

I am without a doubt a “start from scratch” wannabe computer engineer. I haven’t decided what direction as I’m new to it. I just had open heart surgery 2 weeks ago. So I have nothing but time on my hands. I live in Austin, TX and the technology field is exploding here. I’d like to get in on this now before the world leaves me too far behind. Any and all advice is welcome. I am currently enrolled in Harvard’s cs50 intro to computer science an although my grades show that I’m doin great alot of it is just having a good memory. An still have no clue why I do some things.

Hello,

I am also new to programming but have beginner level expertise in web development. I am currently living in Reutlingen Germany. I can offer you to learn along with me. But the only problem is that you are doing CS50 and that courses offers C first, and then python along with HTML,CSS and Javascript. And on the other hand, I am getting my hands dirty in Javascript. Please let me know if you wanna be my coding buddy?

Hi, @jafferytech110 @Faustino-art ! Are you still looking for someone to learn with? I’m also on the path HTML CSS JS. Currently learning about React and some backend basics.
Let my know when you read this, maybe we can make some kind of group to make some proyects together :wink: